- One-mile run event for 4th and 5th grade is Thursday May 4 at 8:00 am: All classes will meet outside on the blacktop to watch the one mile run. Awards will be given to P.E. Students of the year! See the next sheet for more information on this.
- Stations begin at 8:30 am: One grade level will be at a station at a time. After 30 minutes, the entire grade level will rotate to the next station. Please follow the schedule and rotate every 30 minutes so that there is enough equipment for all the children.
- Break Information: Station 1 is the dance as well as a 30 minute break station for classroom teachers! Please drop off students on hall B at the correct time. Parent volunteers will watch your class for you. Please be prompt in picking your class up and have them exit the gym through the back doors.
- < > –The schedule is the same as every day! Field Day Ribbons will be handed out at the end of the day for all students. Please award them to students based on the following things: Students must be a good listener, follow directions, and be a good sport ;-)
Relax and cool down in your rooms!
- A grade level will be at ONE station.
- Three Stations are large group activities and four stations have relay type games at them. Each class starts at a different game in the station and then rotates in order of the games until the time is up.For example, if your class starts at 1, 1 goes to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4, 4 to 1.
- Please have your class help us keep the field clean by picking up their trash.
- Remind your children to wear sunscreen.
- Please leave each station the way it was when you found it so it will be ready for the next class.
- Rain date is Monday May 8, 2017.
- We are serving ice pops to students.If you have a student with an allergy, let parents know ahead of time, so that they can provide an alternate snack.
Let’s make Field Day the best ever!