II. Stations begin at 8:30 am: One grade level will be at a station at a time. After 30 minutes, the entire grade level will rotate to the next station. Please follow the schedule and rotate every 30 minutes so that there is enough equipment for all the children.
III. Break Information: Station 1 is the Dance Hoedown, as well as a 30-minute break station for classroom teachers! Please drop off students on hall B at the correct time. Parent volunteers will watch your class for you. Please be prompt in picking your class up and have them exit the gym through the back doors.
IV. Lunch –The schedule is the same as every day!
V. First Aid – We will send students to picnic tables for ice bags and Band-Aids. There will be water to clean the wounds, paper towels, and hand sanitizer for you. If there is any injury that needs more than a Band-Aid or ice bag, they should go straight to the clinic accompanied by an adult. Please make sure your children stay hydrated to avoid any heat emergencies. In addition, we have some children with severe asthma – make sure they get their inhaler 20-25 minutes before aerobic activity.
VI. Field Day Ribbons will be handed out at the end of the day for all students. Please award them to students based on the following things: Students must be a good listener, follow directions, and be a good sport ;-)
Relax and cool down in your rooms!
1. A grade level will be at ONE station.
2. Three Stations are large group activities and four stations have relay type games at them. Each class starts at a different game in the station and then rotates in order of the games until the time is up. For example, if your class starts at A, A goes to B, B to C, C to D, E to A.
3. Please have your class help us keep the field clean by picking up their trash.
4. Remind your children to wear sunscreen.
5. Please leave each station the way it was when you found it so it will be ready for the next class.
6. Rain date is Monday May 7, 2017.
7. We are serving Watermelon and ice pops to students. If you have a student with an allergy, let parents know ahead of time, so that they can provide an alternate snack.
Let’s make Field Day the best ever!